World View of Visitors

Monday, March 30, 2009

72 Hour Kit Clean-Up Method


An old acquaintance of mine has an outstanding blog, (preparenownewsletter.blogspot.com) and he recently posted an article about using baby wipes as a way to keep clean when soap and fresh water isn't readily available. Considering the whole point of 72 hour kits is to be able to leave at a moment's notice during and live out of that kit for three days or more, his sharing of this idea made perfect sense to me.

Now my husband and I both have our own package of 88 baby wipes. I chose to get Kirkland brand (Costco)...and paid about $16 for a 706 of them! They are unscented, which is a real plus, soft and very strong. They will last a very long time, and as Stephen said, whenever I go to a baby shower, the mom-to-be is going to get some baby wipes so I can rotate them out as time goes by! (Look out, Amanda! LOL)

Let me know if you decide to do the same for your 72 hour kit.

No comments: