World View of Visitors

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Garden Grows





=======================================================================
All taken 5-22-09: First photo left: artichoke; Second Better Boy tomato with Early Girl in back, with lots of herbs on right; Third photo, enormous zucchini plant taking over the world!, then Early Girl front/roma tomato back. Green bean too.

I have harvested two baby zucchinis, very good, and of course the herbs have been used. The tomatos are doing well, but no ripe ones yet. I've fertilized twice now, and am doing so every other week.

A friend swears by "Bloody Butcher" tomato, which gives tomatoes in 55 days. I'll try that next year!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Holy Cow...your tomato plants are HUGE!! Great job on the garden...I will update this weekend on my pics.