World View of Visitors

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dry Ranch Dressing Mix

Dry Ranch Dressing Mix 1/2 cup dry buttermilk powder 1 tablespoon dried parsley, crushed 1 teaspoon dried dill weed 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon dried minced onion 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper Combine all ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender and process on high speed until well blended and powdery smooth. To use mix: Combine 1 tablespoon dry mix with 1 cup milk and 1 cup mayonnaise. Mix well. Makes 2 cups salad dressing."

2 comments:

GlassGuyz said...

Did you make this yet? I want to try it. I think I have everything I need to make it... hmmm. I will have to try this very soon, as it is a staple around here! ha!

Ldswoman said...

I have yet to try it, so let me know if you do!