World View of Visitors

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pizza Balls


Our daughter showed me how to make pizza balls while I visited her last week.  They were delicious!  When I told my hubby about it he wondered how they would taste using the Olive Bread recipe from Bread in a Bag.  So I made the Olive Bread recipe as usual, making sure that I let it rise in a warm place for two solid hours (it's hard to rise this bread because of the addition of the olives), then pulled of pieces, rolled them into balls, flattened them and place two pepperoni slices and some shredded Italian mix cheese inside, then sealed them into itself.  I baked them at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, and they were sooo good!! TOO good!!!

We dipped them into a great tomato sauce that I had dried a few weeks ago.  Yum!

2 comments:

Bill Bird said...

Recipe? Olive bread? C'mon, you can't toy with us like that!

Amanda said...

These sound really good!!